Puerto Vallarta
Just for you girls!
I think that now that I'm here in Mexico nobody will want to read my blog anymore, so I'm gonna write it in english just for you. I hope that every now and then you feel curious about me and visit this site.
These are some pics from Puerto Vallarta, lovely bay in the state of Guadalajara in the Pacific Coast. This happened a long time ago... actually I wonder why you haven't received your postcards, but anyway, I still haven't got from you our pics in our unforgettable last dinner together (I'm still waiting!!!).
While I was there I remembered our funny, weird, trip in midterm break and I really wanted to share with you some of the most beautiful places in Mexico. I thought you would love them... I thought aaaall japanese and korean girls would love them.... and then I thought that we should open a travel agency specialized in México-Japan-Korea!!!!! Wouldn't it be great? At least it would be funny... (Citing Lucy: "Anyway...someday....")
Ok, no further comments. This is Puerto Vallarta.

This is a very fancy dock. Most of the boats in there are from american people.

Puerto Vallarta's downtown is really really nice. It has a beatiful coast with 6 or 7 sculptures like these. Those things climbing the ladder are some sort of witches-dwarfs.

Me and my family (mom, dad, sister) looking for something to eat.

First, me in front of a huge cruise ship that arrives to PV every wednesday. It comes from California, stops at Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo in Mexico and goes back to US far away from my lovely beaches :)
Second, a funny pirat ship. Your ticket includes a tour across the bay and a pirat show! They say it's cool, but is kind of expensive so...
Third, the little boat WE took jijiji. We went to Yelapa, which is a beach "famous" because Liz Taylor made a film in there which, of course, nobody remembers but the locals.

Me!!!!! (My sister is not that good at taking pictures....)
Hope you liked it, come to México!!!!!!!!!!!
h&k
Jan.
I think that now that I'm here in Mexico nobody will want to read my blog anymore, so I'm gonna write it in english just for you. I hope that every now and then you feel curious about me and visit this site.
These are some pics from Puerto Vallarta, lovely bay in the state of Guadalajara in the Pacific Coast. This happened a long time ago... actually I wonder why you haven't received your postcards, but anyway, I still haven't got from you our pics in our unforgettable last dinner together (I'm still waiting!!!).
While I was there I remembered our funny, weird, trip in midterm break and I really wanted to share with you some of the most beautiful places in Mexico. I thought you would love them... I thought aaaall japanese and korean girls would love them.... and then I thought that we should open a travel agency specialized in México-Japan-Korea!!!!! Wouldn't it be great? At least it would be funny... (Citing Lucy: "Anyway...someday....")
Ok, no further comments. This is Puerto Vallarta.

This is a very fancy dock. Most of the boats in there are from american people.

Puerto Vallarta's downtown is really really nice. It has a beatiful coast with 6 or 7 sculptures like these. Those things climbing the ladder are some sort of witches-dwarfs.

Me and my family (mom, dad, sister) looking for something to eat.

First, me in front of a huge cruise ship that arrives to PV every wednesday. It comes from California, stops at Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta and Manzanillo in Mexico and goes back to US far away from my lovely beaches :)
Second, a funny pirat ship. Your ticket includes a tour across the bay and a pirat show! They say it's cool, but is kind of expensive so...
Third, the little boat WE took jijiji. We went to Yelapa, which is a beach "famous" because Liz Taylor made a film in there which, of course, nobody remembers but the locals.

Me!!!!! (My sister is not that good at taking pictures....)
Hope you liked it, come to México!!!!!!!!!!!
h&k
Jan.


4 Comments:
Hello Janet!!!It's me,,Yuko(*^_^*)sorry that I havn't written u for a long time...I'm so happy that I can read ur blog and you look very fine! You are still Janet who I know..hehe.I'm on vacation now, not goin anywhere this time though..jst taking a rest nowadays. It's peaceful..getting Kiwi culture?haha..missing Japan sometimes, but at the same time, I feel like that I hav jst 2 and half month left,,,will b passing quickly..I miss u a lot..I hope u enjoy ur life in Mexico. I'll write you again soon.(^-^)
By
Anonymous, at 5:55 PM
Hi Janet, thank you so much for sharing those beautiful pictures. you really make me want to go to Mexico!! and it's also great that you're gonna write in english!! (even though i learned spanish for 1 year in high school, i almost lost it all.) well, i am doing fine, missing NZ and ppl i met there sometimes, summer holidays are over, and i'm going back to uni tomorrow. it feels a little bit weird, though. i hope we all can get together again. until then, take care. i'll visit here sometimes =)
By
Anonymous, at 1:53 AM
Jan~this is Lucy~~>_<
Ur everlasting roommate~kekeke~
Ur pictures look really good~
Especially, last one~>_<
pretty~~^-^ hehe~
A few days ago, it was really good to chat with u on MSN~^-^
I hope we will chat again~~
The difference of time would be the obstacle between us,though...kk
Ah, and I hope ur webcam will work well next time~hehe~
I'll buy webcam when I go back to Korea~kkk
Anyway~(As u wrote here, I'm still enjoying to use this word~kkk)
I came back from Bay of Island yesterday~
It was kind of refreshment to me~
Nowadays, my mind and body were pretty exhausted, but the trip made me cheer up~!!^-^
Of course, just some parts of ma mind and body were recovered, but I believe everything is gonna be better~
And I'll make it!!+_+
As u know, I'm an expert of "Positive Thinking~" kkkkk
Anyway...I miss u a lot~Janet~
REally...
If u were here, it would be easier to recover myself quickly...
The more time passes, the more do I miss u~
I'll come here again~
I'm always checking ur blog and waiting for ur new lifestory~^-^ hehe~
Bye~JAn~See ya!!!
H&K
LUCY.
By
Anonymous, at 9:35 PM
JANETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!
hey~ I'm Julie...
I'm the latest person who visit your homepage among our group.-_-
Guess what! I've got virus on my laptop, and now fixed after one week.
Anyway!! hey, Mexico is so much pretty!! your pictures make me wanna go there.. and especially last picture... hey did you buy new swim suit? S.E.X.Y.! >.<
kkkk ^- ^/
thank you for informing your safety and happy to see...
I'll visit here again^- ^/
Fighting!!
By
Anonymous, at 2:21 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home